DevOps - Free Course
Quality education now comes with an affordable price tag.
Learnoa presents Instructor-Led self-paced comprehensive technology training programs.
We give you the same experience as of a LIVE INSTRUCTOR-LED TRAINING PROGRAM.
We give you the same quality as of a LIVE INSTRUCTOR-LED TRAINING PROGRAM.
You get the same experience and quality at a far lesser cost, with Learnoa!
As a bonus, we also arrange for doubt clearing sessions with instructors, on the learner’s request.
Isn’t it wonderful?
Why should I take this training?
Learn how to automate your infrastructure!
According to CA, 80% of Global Fortune 500 organizations are expected to adopt DevOps by this year-end. Many companies are adopting DevOps as a mainstream strategical tool and hence the number of job opportunities for DevOps engineers is increasing day by day. As per indeed listings the number of jobs for DevOps profile has been increased by 75% from last year.
The average salary for a DevOps professional is approximately $122,256 or approximately Rs. 85, 57,920 per annum(Indeed Salary Data).
The DevOps Certification Training by Learnoa will make you ready for a bright career in DevOps, the fast-growing field that acts as a bridge between Development and Operations, and hence the name Dev+Ops. You will become an expert in the aspects of Continuous Development, Continuous Testing, Continuous Deployment, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery.
You will be trained on various DevOps tools such as Git, Puppet, Chef, Jenkins, Ansible, Vagrant, Nagios, etc. which are used to achieve all the above. This training also introduces Docker to beginners using really simple and easy to understand language and real-time case studies, and then demonstrate its use to create, deploy and run applications using containers.
This training will include DevOps instruments that fit into at least one of the key parts of the software development and delivery process like Code, Build, Test, Package, Release, Configure, and Monitor.
What will you learn?
- You will get detailed knowledge of DevOps methodology
- To Implement Virtualization Concepts
- How DevOps provides business benefits
- Learn to improve the Software Development Lifecycle by applying techniques to improve software delivery
- Understand various tools used for DevOps
- Deep understanding of Docker and create, deploy and run applications using containers.
- Automate the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Configuration Management using Puppet
- Understand Linux as an operating system for operations while deploying the software
- Automate the installation and deployment processes
- Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD)
- To Perform installation and configuration, monitoring servers and applications using Nagios
- Installing and managing Jenkins
- Reduce release time and release better software
- Build highly available and fully scalable applications
- To build modules and classes
- Deploying client machines using sample codes
- Gain experience of working on a live Project
Who should take this training?
Anyone with an objective of automation in the IT industry can take this training. This includes the following:
Build and Release Engineers
Fresh Graduates wanting to make a career in DevOps
Learners who wish to pursue this training must have a basic understanding of Linux/Unix system concepts and familiarity with Command Line Interface (CLI)
Little experience with managing systems/applications/infrastructure or with deployments/automation will help