Microsoft Business Intelligence (MSBI) Certification Training
21 hours of video training
19 hours of hands-on practical experience
Training by Industry expert
Notes / Interview questions / Practice material
Full Lifetime access
Accessible on Website and App
Certificate of Completion
7 Days 100% Money-Back Guarantee
Max Viewing Hours: 80 Hours
₹2899 including 18% Tax
Quality education now comes with an affordable price tag.
Learnoa presents Instructor-Led self-paced comprehensive technology training programs.
We give you the same experience as of a LIVE INSTRUCTOR-LED TRAINING PROGRAM.
We give you the same quality as of a LIVE INSTRUCTOR-LED TRAINING PROGRAM.
You get the same experience and quality at a far lesser cost, with Learnoa!
As a bonus, we also arrange for doubt clearing sessions with instructors, on learner’s request.
Isn’t it wonderful?
Why should I take this training?
Business Intelligence certainly is emerging as a fast-growing function. Today, top Indian Companies like Housing.com and Eveready Industries are using BI to enhance customer interface and analyse sales data. BI as a function is finding a strong footing in the sectors of e-commerce and retail, finance (banking, insurance etc.), and surprisingly in the industries of gaming, food, fashion, public transport as well as governance. As the dependence on data increases, almost any usage of data will require analytics and Business Intelligence to extract actionable insights in the future.
Average Salary of Big Data Hadoop Developers is approximately $95,220 or approximately Rs. 66,65,400 per annum (Indeed.com salary data).
The Microsoft Business Intelligence Online Training Program from Learnoa helps the learner to gain insights in multiple tools of Microsoft BI Suite, such as SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), etc.
- This training program first takes you through all the basic and advanced SQL concepts as well, to give a good start. These will include Data Types, Queries, Procedures, Functions, Transactions, Exception Handling, Triggers, to list a few.
- Then it takes you through SSIS which will include SQL Server Management Studio, Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS), Basic and advanced Control Flow, Data Flow, Debugging and Error Handling, SSIS Package deployment and Management, etc.
- After SSIS, comes SSRS which includes Creating Reports, Formatting, Grouping, Sorting, Matrix Reports and Charts, Managing and Programming Reporting Services, etc.
- The next comes SSAS which will include OLAP Modelling, SSAS in BIDS, Advanced SSAS, MDX, SSAS Administration, etc.
What will you learn?
- To analyze data sets and software programs
- The use of SQL server integration service
- Examine connections and make significant data that are given
- Modifying data warehousing and enterprise-level reporting
- To blend various BI tools to build a complete BI solution
- Solve business based Project on analytics
What else you will get?
Along with the training content, you will also get everything which is applicable from the following on this program:
- Codes Snippets
- Sample Programs
- Informational PPTs
- Installation and Configuration Guidelines
- Class Notes
- Interview Questions
- Useful links
- Case studies
- Real-life examples
|Introduction to Microsoft Business Intelligence (MSBI) Certification Training | Learnoa||Preview|
|SQL Basics and select query to manipulate database, Windows & SQL Authentication, Connection from SS|
|DDL(Delete) & DML(Truncate) commands continued, Set Operators, tables, Constraints, Tables & Coloum|
|Group by, Having, Where & Order by clause, Queries & Sub-queries, Date function, Conversion function|
|Conversion functions- String, Variable, if, IfELSE, Table variables, Control & Looping functions, E|
|Joins, Ranking functions, Views, Table value inline functions, Scalar functions|
|Introduction to SSIS-ETL, Server Data Tool, Data migration project, Control & Data flow and it's dif|
|Transformations and it's types, Annotation, Sequence containter, Data viewer, Data flow|
|OLEDB Source & Destination, Charactor map, Multicast transformation, Performing & Blocking a transfo|
|Data conversion, Basic Transformations, , Operations on the database like Merge, Joins & Union|
|Control flow, Data flow, Parameters, Event handlers, Package explorer, Lookup Transformation|
|SQL Server Import & Export, Dimensions, Performing a transformation|
|Control flow components, Dynamic loading of files into SQL, Variables with dynamic values|
|For & For Each container, Execute package & SQL tasks, Script task, Execute SQL task with paramenter|
|Row count, Error output handling, Variable mapping, Bulk insert, Send mail & File system tasks, Err|
|Scheduling, Exception handler, Package configuration|
|Project day Configuration of the data flow and process|
|List Report with Image & Rectangular Report|
|SQL Server Reporting Services|
|SSRS Development, Report Generation|
|Matrics Report, Drilldown Report, Page Break|
|Hierarchies inside a Dimension & Role of a Dimension|
|Calculations, Perspective. Aggregations, Storage Design- ROLAP MOLAP, HOLAP, Cubes in Report|
|DDL and DML|
|Operators Aggregations Top N|
Who should take this training?
If you are passionate about data visualization, business intelligence, and data analytics then this program is for you. Also, it suits best for
- IT Professionals
- ETL Experts
- RDBMS Professionals
- Fresh Graduates
- Business Analysts
- Statisticians and Analysts
- Business Intelligence Manager
- Project Managers
- Data Scientists
You will need to have a basic understanding of data. Knowing any of the programming language will enhance your training experience.