How is Hadoop Certification a boon for my career?
Get A Big Data & Hadoop Certification & be the vital asset to an organization
Do you ever doubt that the modern-day digital world has changed a lot or is changing at a rapid speed? As time passes, the technologies will grow and continue to shape businesses. As these take the fast pace, the technologies evolve rapidly, and a massive chunk of data comes out as a result on a daily basis. Hence, the need for Big Data technologies like Hadoop is quite more if you want to store and do an excellent analysis of data.
This is where things go deep because any data will be of no use if there are no experts to analyze it. Therefore, this indicates towards a huge need of skilled professionals who have the proper knowledge and the ability to understand the data patterns and benefit the businesses with some useful insights. For the same reason, the filed has countless job opportunities and if you are willing to take the proper training, you can easily master the required set of analytical skills that will boost up the business of a company.
Hadoop Certification - Its Importance in Career Building
Having a Big Data certification or a Hadoop certification is necessary if you are looking to build a career in this field. As a leading Hadoop vendor, we help you in adding more value to your existing profile, thereby, providing you with a better chance of showcasing your skills to the employer or client.
While taking such certifications, it is essential to think about the quality of the certificate and its market demand. Having a trustworthy Hadoop certification helps up increasing your chances of finding jobs into a Hadoop line of work, gain knowledge/experience and further develop your career. Additionally, such certifications act as proof for you and confirm that you are not new to the prescribed procedures in this industry and have been learning in this field.
Learnoa’s certification training program fully covers up the concepts as well as the curriculum that are in accordance with the industry standards, thus, helping you to clear the certification program easily.
What does our Big Data Hadoop Certification training program offers?
The Big Data Hadoop training program by Learnoa has to be designed in such a way that lets you master the Hadoop framework’s concept & deployment. Following skills can be acquired after the completion of this training program:
- Become acquainted with the distinctive segments of the Hadoop environment, for example, Hadoop 2.7, Sqoop, Hive, Pig, Impala, MapReduce, Flume, HBase, and Apache Spark.
- Figure out how to function with different architectures for managing storage and resource, HDFS (Hadoop Distributed File System) and YARN (Yet Another Resource Negotiator).
- Comprehend MapReduce, its structure, and attributes and absorb progressed MapReduce ideas.
- Know more about data ingestion by using Sqoop and Flume.
- Make database and tables in Hive and Impala, comprehend HBase, and use Hive and Impala for dividing.
- Figure out how to function with various kinds of document groups like Avro Schema, utilizing Arvo with Hive, and Sqoop and Schema development.
- Increase a bit of inside and out learning on Flume, Flume design, sources, flume sinks, channels, and flume arrangements.
- Comprehend and work with HBase, its design and information stockpiling, and become familiar with the distinction among HBase and RDBMS.
- Find out more about the ETL activities and information investigation utilizing Pig and its parts.
- Perform functional programming in Spark, and actualize and fabricate Spark applications.
- Comprehend versatile circulated datasets (RDD) in detail.
- Learn and ace a top to bottom comprehension of parallel handling in Spark and Spark RDD enhancement strategies.
- Comprehend the regular use instances of Spark and different intelligent calculations.
- Learn more about Spark SQL, making, changing, and questioning information outlines.
Today, Hadoop has become quite a big thing now. Hence, for professionals, gathering more knowledge and mastering it will ensure that there are rewarded career for them. There is no slowing down of the data growth which is only going to create more demand for these prominent data professionals. Furthermore, companies are willing to pay more to competent professionals when they struggle in getting their work done with Big data. In general, the trained Big Data Hadoop professionals are required in various jobs like data scientists, IT professionals, data analysts, data engineers, program managers, etc.
Pay statistics for Big Data & Hadoop professionals
According to indeed.com, USA statistics, the highest number of Hadoop jobs that are available accounts to over 60% of the total postings globally. But nearly 50% of the jobs listed are not filled due to the requirement of different skill sets for the job. Furthermore, a Hadoop developer’s average salary comes to around $110,000 in the US, and it goes upto being $123,000 which is bagged by a Hadoop administrator.
Talking about the eventual fate of Hadoop & Big Data employment, the market is required to develop at a yearly rate of 6 times than that of the general IT market. As per another report, investments in big data will record to about $80 Billion before 2020 ends.