PEGA (PRPC) Certification - Best Pega Interview Questions and Answers
If you have completed your Pega certification and now looking to appear in an interview or want to know more about this certificate course before doing it then this is the right place. Irrespective of your experience, this blog will help you in every aspect of basic understanding. Many organizations around the globe are willing to give unbelievable opportunities. Learnoa, as your true e-learning services provider, ensures that you get ready to grab all of them.
Different fortune 1000 associations around the globe are using the advancement of Pega to meet the necessities of their clients. To have an incredible improvement in Pega work, our page outfits you with information that are set up by 10+ years experienced industry specialists. Pega Interview Questions and answers are valuable to the Fresher or Experienced individual who is searching for the interviews from the rumored organization. Our Pega Questions and answers are basic and have more examples to let you better-understanding everything.
Q1) What is Pega and Why Pega?
Answer: As a popular BPM tool, Pega is primarily related to customer engagement and digital process of automation. It helps in eliminating coding and simplifying the entire procedure by utilizing the inbuilt functionalities. Pega is usually concerned about reusing the existing rules and making the necessary changes.
Q2) Brief about Pega?
Answer: It is a platform that allows the user to develop apps, do an integration with the external system and easily implement mobility. It also helps in managing the case life cycle, extensive user interface design, managing the decisions and implementing the DevOps and Robotic Automation, and reporting. It is built on Java and has its latest version as 8.2 which also stands for Build for Change.
Q3) What are the Certifications available for Developers in Pega?
- CSA – Certified System Architect Basic level of certification. This one is for entry-level for the developer.
- CSSA – Certified Senior System Architect Expert. This helps in judging, building, leading the team with good technical aspects
- LSA – Lead System Architect Leader of development. This one helps in becoming someone thorough with every functionality.
Q4) What are the Developer Tools in Pega?
Answer: Pega Express and Designer Studio.
Q5) What are the Debugging tools available in Pega?
Answer: Tracer, Clipboard, SMA, and PLA.
Q6) What id DataPage and what are its scope?
Answer: It is a single page or page list that allows the storage of data which is needed by the system to populate work item properties that are needed for the circulation. Thread, a collection of Pages Requestor, is associated with multiple requestors.
Q7) Name different types of requestors?
- Browser requestor – Starts with letter ‘H’
- Application requestor – Starts with the letter ‘A
- Batch requestor – Starts with letter ‘B’
- Portal requestor – Starts with the letter ‘P’.
Q8) What is Portal and where it will be configured?
Answer: It is an Interface that shows up for the client (Developer/End User) and entry can be arranged in Access Group. Ex: Developer entry, chief gateway, client entryway, administrator entrance.
Q9) What is reports and why it is used for?
Answer: It is a standard in Pega, where it primarily utilized by administrators to audit and confirm the information and furthermore to imagine the general advancement. Summary and list view is the prominent perspectives in Pega.
Q10) What are the different types of layouts available?
Answer: Column layout, grid layout, portal layout, dynamic layout.
Q11) Different between Abstract and Concrete Class?
Answer: Abstract – It's made to help the meaning of guideline including different classes, it can't be instantiated and end with '- ' Concrete – It can have the examples that are stored in the database.
Q12) What are the different layers in architecture?
Answer: Generalised Application Layer, Enterprise Shared Product Layer, PRPC Shared Product, Organisational & specialized application layer.
Q13) What are the types of Inheritance?
Answer: Directed Inheritance – It allows the client to determine a parent class (must not be identified with the name of the class) Pattern Inheritance – It searches dependent on the patter characterized in a class structure.
Q14) What are Workgroup, Worklist, and Workbasket?
- Workgroup – Its accumulation of workbasket and kept up by an administrator who can designate work to the clients related to Workgroup.
- Worklist – It has a place with an administrator and he can get to the cases dependent on his need.
- Workbasket – It identified with an association employing Workgroup and it holds the cases which are not has a place with novel administrator id.
Q15) How to associate an Operator with Workbasket?
Answer: Workgroup – We can do so by connecting a workbasket observed by director administrator rule – Defining a workbasket in administrator id principle structure.
Q16) What are the types of flows?
Answer: Process flow, Straight through flow, Starter flow, Screen flow, and Sub flow.
Q17) How to restrict flow to a particular user?
Answer: By utilizing benefits and when conditions under the procedure tab of the stream example.
Q18) What are flow action and its types?
Answer: It determines the decisions that clients have when playing out a doled out work object Connection stream activity and neighborhood stream activity are the two kinds.
Q19) What is SLA and what are the terms associated with it?
Answer: It can characterize the timetable to process work object by executing exercises Deadline, Goal, and Passed Deadline are the terms related to it.
Q20) What are the different types of SLA?
Answer: Process level – It characterizes the SLA for generally speaking case life cycle Assignment level – It characterizes the SLA for a specific task related to a specific client.
Read some other Job interview questions with answers of other topics:
- ServiceNow interview questions
- Python Interview Questions
- Power BI Interview Questions
- Hadoop MapReduce Interview Questions
- DevOps Engineer Interview Questions
- BizTalk Certification Questions
- Workday Interview Questions
- Salesforce Interviews Questions
- Microsoft .NET Interview Questions
- Data Science Interview questions
- Business Analyst Interview Questions
- Java Interview Questions
- Android App Development Certification